CC Gadgets Hub - My Spot to Unboxings, Teardowns, Reviews and show All Kind of Gadgets


Review: Xiaomi Speaker Bluetooth 4.2


Today I bring you a Xiaomi sound speaker with an already expected great quality of sound.

It has an aluminum frame, and plastic on both the front and the back.

On the top we have the energy and the volume buttons.

Underneath it has small rubber pins.

On the back it has the microUSB charger plug and a 3.5 jack to connect devices that have no Bluetooth.



It doesn't have any accessories so all you get when you buy it, is the sound speaker.
The sound is great, for the price you pay for it. 

If you keep you finger for 2 seconds on the decrease sound button it goes mute which is an interesting shortcut to cut the sound.

It has two intern 2.5W speakers, and an autonomy of 8-10 hours, depending on the volume you use.

It has a good sound in all types of music, with good bass sound.

I will leave my Portuguese review video, as you can check the sound quality when I show some music playing, you can check it starting on 2.16 minutes.





I recommend it for it's good price/quality relation - it costs around 20-30$.

Where to buy: Gearbest

0 comments: